Thursday, December 18, 2014

Fat Nat's lunch

I have not dropped off the face of the earth or forgotten about this blog. I do have a couple trip reports coming soon! I am also feverishly preparing for Christmas! So it might be a quiet month around here.

In the meantime, I wanted to share a quick post on a recent visit to Fat Nat's for lunch. We usually go there for breakfast. I don't think I've ever ordered off the lunch side of the menu!

I had the chicken, bacon, Swiss and avocado verde sandwich with a side of chips. This sandwich was very tasty with a large breaded chicken breast on a fresh, soft toasted bun. The avocado verde added a nice amount of spice and made a good sandwich great.
John had the bacon cheese burger with hash browns on the side. I should have gotten the hash browns too as the chips are nothing special. The hash browns are always great at Nat's though. John said the burger was tasty.

Discounts: They have a $5 off per month coupon in the Metro Dining guide. 

Fat Nat's Eggs
(763) 540-0234
3540 Winnetka Ave N
New HopeMN 55427

No comments:

Post a Comment