Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Dagwood's Deli

I tried out Dagwood's Deli recently in the Minneapolis skyway. I've walked past it quite a few times, though it is in the far reaches of the skyway for me; it is toward the river at 2nd and Washington.

I ordered the Dagwood Special, which is topped with pastrami, ham and salami as well as lettuce, tomato, onion, cheese, mayonnaise and Dagwood's special dressing. The bread was lightly toasted and it was a large sandwich and quite filling. I enjoyed it, but I don't know that it is a lot better than Jimmy John's or Subway. The prices are decent- the cost was $6.99 plus tax.

The rest of the menu covers the sandwich basics from turkey and ham to tuna and roast beef. Mama Mia's also seems to be the same owners and the same kitchen and has an Italian themed menu with pasta, flatbread and Italian sandwiches. I may have to try that next.


Dagwood's Deli
250 2nd Ave S, 
Minneapolis, MN 55401
Phone: (612) 371-0687
http://www.dagwoodsminneapolis.com

No comments:

Post a Comment