Wednesday, November 9, 2016

4 Bells - revisit

We went back to 4 Bells recently to celebrate my birthday. I don't have a lot to say about it as the food and service were excellent again, but I did take photos, so I thought I'd share everything we ordered.
Black Beard's Revenge & Blueberry Smash drinks
We started with market ceviche, which was scallops served with plantain chips. Very fresh tasting. 
I had the scallops which were served with butternut squash, curry, mango, cashew nuts and cilantro. The scallops were prepared perfectly. 
We also had the brussels sprouts side to share- very good, grilled and a little spicy.
John had the halibut with peperonata, pesto and smoked olives.


4 Bells
1610 Harmon Pl, Minneapolis, MN 55403
Phone:(612) 904-1163
www.4bells.com

No comments:

Post a Comment