Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Nighthawk's brunch

We made it to Nighthawk's again the other day for brunch. We arrived around 10:30am on a Sunday morning and got right in. Lucky I think maybe. We were seated at the front bar.

John had the blueberry lemon pancakes. They were very good with lots of large blueberries inside.
I had a special that day, the brisket hash. It was smoked brisket on top of smashed potatoes with pickled onions, guacamole and topped with an over easy egg. The brisket was phenomenal. It has a wonderful smoky flavor and was very tender and fell apart when I touched it with the fork. The smashed potatoes were better than I expected as well and when you got a bite assembled with some basket, potato and guacamole it was the perfect brunch food.

I loved my food on this visit and look forward to going back again soon. I can't recommend Nighthawk's enough for brunch.


Nighthawk's
3753 Nicollet Ave S,
Minneapolis, MN 55409
(612) 248-8111
http://nighthawksmpls.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment