Thursday, April 6, 2017

Ike's Food & Cocktails

I just wanted to share this awesome roast beef sandwich I recently had for lunch at Ike’s downtown. I’ve been telling everyone that will listen to me all about it.
The roast beef is rare, tender and very juicy and it is served on a fresh onion bun. The au jus has a very nice garlic flavor and the giardiniera adds a nice kick, as does the horseradish sauce on the side. Basically, you get a bunch of sauces and topping to finish off the sandwich in the best way you see fit.
It also comes with cole slaw and a side order of house made French fries.  The food arrives very quickly and it is an excellent lunch time treat.

So yup, I still like Ike’s.


Ike's Food and Cocktails
50 South 6th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
612-746-4537

No comments:

Post a Comment