Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Town Hall Station

Town Hal Station is a new addition in Edina. It is housed in an former gas station. The glass garage doors in front are a nice feature in the summer, as is the spacious patio. I arrived a bit early to put in my name in anticipation of a wait for a table. There was not a wait for inside tables, and a short wait for patio tables, which was fine with us.

Roasted corn and potato tacos

Beef Short rib tacos

Ragtop fried chicken sandwich


All of the food was very good and matched the menu descriptions. I enjoyed the spicy chicken sandwich a lot and the fries were decent as well. I also tried  a beer sampler flight, which you can see a glimpse of in the food photo, but I otherwise forgot to photograph. I liked trying a few beers before ordering a full one as I’m not that familiar with the Town Hall brewing selections. The cherry lager was very refreshing and fruity.

We had very good service throughout our meal and enjoyed the patio a lot. It is nice to see local restaurants expand and open in the suburbs. While Minneapolis isn’t that far away, it is nice to have quality food and beverage options closer to home. It looks like a full bar is also available for those averse to beer as well.


Town Hall Station
4500 Valley View Rd
Minneapolis, MN 55424
Phone: (612) 767-9747
http://www.townhallstation.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment