Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Burch Steak - brunch

We ended up at Burch Steak for brunch awhile ago when we tried to visit one spot and saw lines out the door, so we quickly brainstormed a new idea. Burch Steak did not have lines out the door and we even found street parking nearby. It seems to be a hidden brunch gem though because it wasn’t at all busy.

John had the classic breakfast with scrambled eggs, bacon, toast and potato cakes.
I had the crab toast, which was fresh crab, grilled bread, beurre blanc, sautéed spinach and fried egg. Oh my goodness, loved this so much. I see the photo and I remember how delicious it was. The spinach was sautéed with some garlic to give it tons of flavor and there was quite a bit of crab in this dish. The egg was perfectly over easy too. At first, I didn’t think it looked like a ton of food, but I was filled up by the time I finished it.

The service was excellent throughout our visit and we were in and out in a relatively short amount of time, which was nice. We will be back, so I can have the crab toast again! There are a few egg sandwiches on the menu that look interesting as well. 


Burch Steak
1933 Colfax Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55403
(612) 843-1515
http://burchrestaurant.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment