Friday, November 30, 2018

Brick and Bourbon

I had been hearing a lot of raves about Brick and Bourbon in Stillwater. That is kind of out of our normal range, but I was excited when I heard they were opening a second location in Maple Grove.

We stopped in on a Sunday afternoon, so we did not have to wait for a table. Though it was plenty busy.
I started with the lavender mule- with vodka, lavender syrup and ginger beer. Very fresh and light tasting.
We shared a bunch of appetizers so we could try a variety of items on the menu. John went with wings with the pomegranate sriracha sauce. They were not at all spicy and very sweet. They were finished on the grill, which is always a nice touch though.
 We also had the crispy Brussel sprouts, which were a solid item. As advertised.
I tried the duck bacon wontons. I did not get a lot of flavor from the duck bacon and they came with the pomegranate sriracha sauce as well, which just added a very sweet flavor to them. Not sure I would get these again.

The service was fine, no issues at all. Everything arrived hot and fresh and we didn’t wait long for anything. I think it is worth a trip back to try a few more drinks and food on the rather extensive menu.



Brick and Bourbon
7887 Elm Creek Blvd N
Maple Grove, MN
Phone: (763) 208-9477
www.brickandbourbon.com


No comments:

Post a Comment