Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Wahlburgers MOA

We finally decided to check out the Wahlburgers at the Mall of America. I have no idea why it took so long. I watch the silly TV show more than I care to admit too. Yes, it is a dumb show, but I quite like Donny Wahlburg. Always have. (New Kids on the Block anyone?) I guess Marky Mark (Mark Wahlburg) is OK too.



We both had The Our Burger with fries on the side. The burger was topped with lettuce, tomato, onion, government cheese, Wahl sauce and pickles. The server also let us choose a complimentary dipping sauce for the fries, which was a nice touch. The burgers were cooked as ordered and tasted good. I’m just not sure anything really stood out with the food or service that would make us rush back.

The service was fine. This location is full service, in that they wait on you at the table. I was under the improession most locations were more of a counter service situation. The burgers were good, but it is hard to ignore the fact that there is a Shake Shack just above Wahlburgers, and I really like Shake Shack burgers a lot.



Wahlburgers
Mall of America
234 North Garden
Bloomington, MN 55425
Phone: (952) 854-1655
https://wahlburgers.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment