Thursday, August 22, 2019

Beast Barbecue

Beast Barbecue is s fairly new restaurant in Northeast Minneapolis. I think the building used to house a sports bar. It made some list of top BBQ places, we checked it out.
I had the one meat platter pork ribs, jojo chips and toast. We were disappointed to see that the jojo’s were not more similar to those at Ted Cook’s. Therese were essentially potato chips. Not sure what is jojo about them really. (Google tells me that jojo’s are actually potato wedges, so neither local jojo is accurately named.) The ribs were solid. I was not bananas about the sauces. The spicy one was the best one probably.
John had the two meat platter with pork ribs, brisket, jojo chips and coleslaw. John liked the coleslaw quite a bit. I thought his brisket was very tender and delicious. I’d get that next time instead of the ribs.

The service was fine, we did not have any issues at all. The parking lot in front is a bit small, but there is a lot of parking on the side street next to the building.



Beast BBQ
825 E Hennepin Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55414
Phone: (612) 584-3657
https://beastbarbecue.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment