Sunday, December 29, 2019

Burch Restaurant - pizza menu

We finally got around to trying the pizza at Burch. It turns out they do take reservations, which I didn't know, but I do not think they are required. You can also order off of the full steak menu for the dining room upstairs, which I also was not aware of. So if you do not mind sitting in the basement, this is a nice option.

John had the margarita pizza topped with mozzarella, tomato, fresh basil. It is his default go to pizza and always a safe option if you ask me.
I had the Gorgonzola Mostarda Prosciutto with crème fraiche, gorgonzola, orange mostarda, prosciutto. It was definitely a sweet and tangy flavored pizza. It had unusual flavors. I liked it, but I am not sure i would order it again.

The pizza crust on both pizzas was very good. Definitely similar pizza to Punch pizza with a wood fired pizza oven flavor.

The service was OK-- a bit slow at times. I'm not sure our server knew we were her table or something like that. And when we were ready for our check she was nowhere to be seen, but someone else brought it for us and ran the payment.



Burch Steak
1933 Colfax Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55403
(612) 843-1515
http://burchrestaurant.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment