Sunday, March 14, 2021

B.A.D. Wingz

Clearly, I've been slacking on blog posts for a few months now. Better late than never, right? I often forget to take photos since we've been doing so much take out too. Half the time I am seriously famished by the time we get the food home and there is just no pausing for photos. 

B.A.D. Wingz is operating out of the Northeast Minneapolis location of Glam Doll Donuts. They also offer easy to use online ordering and a simple pickup process. 

I'm not even sure which flavors we ordered, but the wings were large and had great flavor. They have a large variety of sauces and rubs to select from as well. 



french fries
street corn

I should have taken a photo of their dipping sauces. The ranch was pink and the blue cheese was blue. Both brightly colored, which was kind of off-putting. 

B.A.D. Wingz
520 N 4th Street 
Minneapolis, MN 55401
Phone: (612) 545-5059


No comments:

Post a Comment