Friday, April 30, 2021

Martina brunch

I've been missing going to brunch so much. I mean, getting food to go is fine and all, but going out for a relaxing meal is wonderful. I managed to get a reservation at Martina for brunch and things are back up and running. We were seated right away and they have you use your phone to place your food and beverage orders. The server was available to assist if needed too. It is a rather slick system.  

John had the almond flour pancakes with fruit, butter and almond butter. They were very light in texture yet filling at the same time. 
I had the crab cake eggs benedict. They were tasty and very filling with an excellent hollandaise sauce. 

We also had some potato churros, which I did not remember to get a photos of. I think we had them on a prior visit. They are amazingly delicious potatoes fried like a churro, essentially. 

Let's hope the march to normalcy continues. 


Martina
4312 S Upton Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55410
Phone: (612) 922-9913
https://www.martinarestaurant.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment