Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Which Wich

Which Wich opened in downtown Minneapolis over the summer and has been a very popular lunchtime destination ever since, with large lines almost daily. I've tried it a few times now, and I think it is ok. For some reason I don't love it as much as everyone else does, but I can't pinpoint the exact reasons.

The way that you order at Wich Wich is a bit different. There is a big menu on the wall, and underneath are a bunch of different paper bags with the sandwich names printed on them. So, say you want a turkey sandwich, grab that bag and printed on the bag will be a bunch of different boxes to check to customize your sandwich. They offer tons of choices from ham, beef, turkey, chicken, seafood, vegetarian, Italian, classics and more.

On this particular visit I had the TBR, which is a Turkey Bacon Ranch sandwich. So, to customize my sandwich I chose the bread (white), if I wanted it toasted or not (toasted), cheeses, sauces, onions, veggies, oils and spices, and don't forget to write down your name which they will call when your sandwich is ready to go. With this method, I guess you are not hovering over them telling them what to do like you do at Subway, but you still get your sandwich custom made each time. I thought the sandwich as fine, but I think I prefer Erbert and Gerbert. I think the bread is better at Erbert and Gerbert, with the bread middles and all. Maybe I need to go back and try some of their more unique flavors. On a previous visit, I had a muffeletta sandwich and enjoyed that a bit more due to the very tasty and flavorful olive spread.

Deals & Discounts: Which Wich has a birthday club! You get a free sandwich around your birthday. It does not have to be used on your birthday and you do not even need to bring another person along. You can sign up on their website www.whichwich.com/. Great deal!


Which Wich
800 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, MN 55402
612-284-5325
www.whichwich.com/
Hours: Monday-Friday: 10:00-2:00

No comments:

Post a Comment