Friday, May 16, 2014

Five Guys

I’m shocked I have not done a post on Five Guys Burgers and Fries. They have been in the Twin Cities for a few years now and have opened many locations throughout the Metro area. I think there is even a location in Mankato and St Cloud now.  John and I have found it is a solid choice for a quick burger and amazing French fries at reasonable prices.

I usually get the Little Bacon Cheese Burger with fried onions since you get so many fries. Five guys does offer a huge list of free toppings and few they charge extra for.  The hamburger is flavorful and I love the wide variety of toppings. The bun is also lightly toasted, which adds a little something to the burger for me.
 John also had the Little Bacon Cheeseburger, but with different toppings. 
The French fries have to be my favorite thing at 5 Guys. They remind me of Minnesota State fair fries. Freshly cut fries, never frozen and always freshly cooked with the perfect amount of salt. A regular size order is more than enough for two people to share.

There are a couple of Five Guys locations close to us; we usually visit the locations in Plymouth or Hopkins. Quality and service are great at both. The service is counter service and they call your number when your food is ready. Five Guys is a great choice for a quick meal and way better quality than fast food options such as McDonald’s or Burger King.


Five Guys Burgers and Fries
14 Minnesota locations
525 Blake Road N
Hopkins, MN 55343
Phone: 952-479-7849
http://fiveguys.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment