Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Butcher Salt

I finally got around to visiting a newer food truck called Butcher Salt. I had the Butcher Salt sliders and they were really delicious. They use Thousand Hills Cattle Co. grass fed beef and the sliders are topped with cheese, bacon, pickles and fried onion on a toasted bun. The beef was really juicy and flavorful, which is great because sliders tend to get dried out since the quantity of meat is so small. The onions could have been fried a little longer for my taste, but the toppings were good and added to the sandwich. The cost is $9.50. While a bit steep, I suppose the price is due to the high quality beef they are using, so I think it is worth it.


Other items on the menu include hash browns plain or with a variety of toppings, hot dogs and even some dessert items like caramels and macarons. I think I need to go back and try a few more items on the menu, but so far I am definitely impressed.


Butcher Salt truck
Twitter: @ButcherSalt
http://www.butchersalt.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment