Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Travail 9.19.14

Stephanie and I went to the "new" Travail last weekend and enjoyed it a lot. It is still all about immense amounts of unpredictability and fun, but in a much larger room. The cocktail menu has even been made to fit their mold, with everything presented dramatically.

Rather than spend my time taking notes, I just tried to remember to take photos of each course. The key word here is tried. I know I missed one course for sure, maybe two. I'm not sure! Anyway, I wanted to share the photos so everyone can get a sense of the food at the very least.



 We had a course with himachi that I forgot to take a photo of…..











The tasting menu is $65 per person and no reservations are accepted.  Here's a link to our last visit at Travail with more complete details: http://whereshouldwegomsp.blogspot.com/2013/01/travail.html


Travail
4124 W Broadway Ave
Robbinsdale, MN 55422
(763) 535-1131
www.facebook.com/Travailkitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment