Sunday, January 31, 2016

World Cafe

Cafe Zentral in the Minneapolis skyway is no more and it has now been replaced by World Cafe. I stopped in to pick up a sandwich the other day and see what has changed. Turns out the menu is totally different with lots of salads, sandwiches and paninis on the menu.

I had the turkey and date jam panini with date jam, turkey and brie cheese. It was on a whole grain bread and would have been excellent if it had been warmed through a bit more. The bread was flavorful and I liked the date jam a lot. I'd order it again for sure.

I'll try to go back soon and try a few other items on the menu, but World Cafe is off to a promising start.  They are open for breakfast and lunch weekdays.


World Cafe 
105 5th Street S (Skyway Level)
Minneapolis, MN 55402
612-298- 6808
http://www.worldcafempls.com



No comments:

Post a Comment