Monday, February 13, 2017

COV Wayzata

My friend Angie and I met at COV in Wayzata for a recent get together during happy hour. It was busy when I arrived, but I got one of the booths on the side of the bar.

Our server was very nice and checked back with us frequently. I was impressed considering it was just happy hour. The good service did make the think it would be a great place for lunch or dinner though.
The sesame ahi tuna for $9. It was very good and a decent portion for the very nice price. 
chicken tenders $7
The chicken flatbread for $9 was a very generous portion.
truffle fries for $5

We had a fun time visiting and enjoyed our appetizers and drinks a lot. I'd highly recommend this happy hour and it makes me want to return to try items on the regular menu. The food quality and service all seemed to be top notch.

Deals & discounts: The happy hour is very good with food and drink specials. It runs M-F 3-6pm and Saturday 10-5 in the bar area only. Check website for current happy hour menu.
http://www.covwayzata.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/COV_HappyHour11.16_full.pdf


COV
700 Lake St E
Wayzata, MN 55391
Phone: (952) 473-5253
http://www.covwayzata.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment