Saturday, June 10, 2017

El Taco Riendo food truck

So I guess I’ve been on a bit of an el pastor taco kick. I recently had the el pastor tacos from el Taco Riendo food truck, while we were visiting Insight Brewing. Food trucks are breweries are awesome and magical. I love this trend so much, even several years after Minneapolis first allowed food trucks.

These el pastor tacos were much better than the last batch I’d had. The pork was juicy and tender and generously filled the tacos. The grilled pineapple added a nice hint of citrus as well.  The tacos were topped with onions and cilantro, just as el pastor tacos should be. The truck offers many combinations of fillings, toppings and tortillas as well as tortas, burritos and tacos. Highly recommend.


El Taco Riendo food truck and restaurant
2412 Central Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55418
Phone: (612) 781-3000
http://www.eltaco-riendo.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment