Saturday, November 18, 2017

Hibachi Daruma food truck

Hibachi Daruma is a food truck that has been around for quite some time, but I had never gotten around to trying it. I’ve never really noticed any press on it, but it always has a long line, so I figured it was time to give it a try.


I ordered the hibachi chicken with vegetable fried rice. A side of yum yum sauce is also included. The fried rice is delicious and comes with finely chopped vegetables as well. The fried rice tastes just like Benihana’s and that is perfect if you ask me! You can get your Benihana craving fix and the portion is a more reasonable amount for lunch time. The chicken was good quality and cooked perfectly.

Other menu items include lo mein, hibachi shrimp, hibachi beef and pork gyoza. I tried the hibachi shrimp on another visit and found it to be just as good as the hibachi chicken.

The truck can often be found in downtown Minneapolis or at assorted breweries around town on the weekends. They have even been out recently in mid-November for downtown lunches.



Hibachi Daruma
http://hibachidarumamn.com/truck-location/
Twitter: @HibachiDaruma


No comments:

Post a Comment