Thursday, January 17, 2019

Hibachi Daruma

I think I have posted about the Hibachi Daruma food truck before, and I am happy to report they have opened a brick and mortar location in Downtown Minneapolis that is accessible via the skyways.

The location is a bit tricky to find if you are not familiar with the building. Essentially, you go through the building that houses Panera Bread, take a left at Panera, toward the Medical arts building, instead of going toward Medical Arts, take another left, as if you are going toward Hell’s Kitchen. Immediately after the shoe repair shop, take a right and go through the single glass door on the left side. Follow the long hallway and you will find yourself inside Hibachi Daruma. Or use your phone's GPS because those directions are terrible!
I had the Hibachi teriyaki chicken bowl. The food is exactly the same as it was on the food truck. I thought everything was very good. The chicken was tender and not dry at all. Of course, the yum yum sauce helps improve everything.

While the location is a bit hard to find, I think this is a great addition to the skyways! I'm looking forward to visiting regularly.



Hibachi Daruma
820 S Marquette Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Phone: (612) 354-2250
http://hibachidarumamn.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment