Thursday, September 30, 2021

J.D. Hoyt's Supper Club

We've never set foot in J.D. Hoyt's Supper Club even though it has been around for years. They have valet parking most of the time or there is plenty of street parking in the area. The dining room is filled with greenery and memorabilia that's fun to look at.  

The garlic toast was top notch! 
John had the cajun pork chop and said it was good. 
The cajun hash browns were very crispy and delicious. Highly recommend. 
I had the prime rib. I did not love how they grilled it, it made it too well done and I prefer prime rib a bit more rare. It was nice that the meats included a vegetable though. 

The service was excellent throughout our meal. Overall, I enjoyed most of the food and I'd simply try something else next time around. 


J.D. Hoyt's Supper Club
301 N Washington Ave 
Minneapolis, MN 55401
Phone: (612) 338-1560
https://jdhoyts.com


No comments:

Post a Comment