Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Be’Wiched Deli

Oh how I love Be 'Witched deli. I have been here many times and the food is always great. I usually prefer a warm lunch and don't care for sandwiches all that much, but Be 'Witched had changed my mind. This photo is from a recent lunch time visit. I had the combo meal with half a roast beef sandwich and the pasta salad. 

On other visits I have tried the ham sandwich, pastrami sandwich and the italian hero. I don't think their menu descriptions do the sandwiches justice. They are much more complicated than they seem at first glance. Plus I love that they smoke/roast all of the meats in house. It smells like a butcher shop in there many times. Probably not a great place for vegetarians for that reason alone, though they do offer several vegetarian selections. 

Also, I have to admit, this place made me try tuna for the first time. I ordered the pasta salad not knowing what was in it and I tried the tuna not knowing what it even was. Yum. Yum. I eat tuna now. Who knew fresh tuna was so great. I thought all tuna was like that nasty, stinky canned tuna! So now I eat sushi too since I was inspired to try it after eating the Be'Witched pasta salad. But that is for another post. 

Discounts: 
Be 'Witched offers a punch card and after you buy nine sandwiches you get the tenth free. They used to be in the Blue Sky guide as well, (now called the Chinook Book) and are again for 2011, with a buy one sandwich get the second 50% off. 



Be’Wiched Deli
800 Washington Ave. N.
Minneapolis, MN 55401
T: 612.767.4330

No comments:

Post a Comment