Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My first post

Well, I am not sure if I have anything of note to say, or if anyone will ever read this, but I may as well give blogging a try since it is something I have been pondering for quite some time now. Plus I have a lot of spare time since I have been laid off for awhile now. Maybe if I start blogging, suddenly I will get a job and not have time for blogging anymore. Let's hope it works that way anyway.

Starting out, you will be seeing lots of posts on local dining destinations, since we can't travel right now. (To my great dismay.)

I'd also like to point out when we use discounts or coupons of note, since that is frequently an important part of our decision making process, it has to be for others. Maybe in the process we can figure out which places that offer frequent discounts are actually worth the trip and worth returning to.

Also, feel free to offer feedback or suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment