Friday, April 29, 2011

Q Fanatic

I stopped at Q Fanatic for lunch on April 6, 2011. I was planning on walking around downtown Champlin and check out the antique stores and other shops since it was really nice out that day. However, I soon discovered that there are not many exciting places to eat in Champlin other than the usual fast food chain places, so I stopped in at Q Fanatic.

My husband and I have eaten here a few times before since we really like rib joints. Since I was not overly hungry I skipped the ribs this time and went with the sliced brisket sandwich. I got the vodka sauce with it as you get to choose a sauce with it. I had read the vodka sauce was great, but I was really impressed with how flavorful it was. It is a thin sauce, but it has a lot of flavor, spice and bite to it. I plan to order it next time I have ribs here as well. The sandwich bread was brushed with butter and pretty good as well. The meat was very tender with some fat on the edges, but that made it even better. 

Discounts:
I did not use any discount coupons on this trip, but Q Fanatic has a punch card in the Metro Dining Club, which is good monthly (buy one entree, get one free, up to $8) and the are also in the Twin Cities Happenings/Entertainment book (buy one entree, get one free, up to $8). 


















Q Fanatic

180 Miller Rd., 
Champlin, MN 55316
Phone: 763.323.6550

No comments:

Post a Comment