Thursday, January 5, 2012

Fat Nat's update 12/10/11

I'm a little behind on posting....going to try and catch up in the next couple of weeks. I have a few good meals to share.

First, I wanted to post a Fat Nat's update. On our last visit I got the Eggs Bacon Avocado Benedict. This is a signature item at Nat's and it is a really good egg benny rendition. The benedict has an added layer of spicy avocado verde and this sauce is delicious! It is a tad spicy and hot but not overly so. I think it just adds to the benedict overall. I believe the sauce is freshly made at Nat's and I have not encountered anything quite like it anywhere else around the Twin Cities. I highly recommend this dish if you like avocado and eggs benedict.
 John had the two eggs with bacon dish again. I guess he really likes this selection a lot!

Discounts: They have a $5 off per month coupon in the Metro Dining guide. 

Fat Nat's Eggs
(763) 540-0234
3540 Winnetka Ave N
New HopeMN 55427

No comments:

Post a Comment