Thursday, March 8, 2012

Puerto Vallarta Cantina Crawl 3.2.12

On March 2nd, while on a trip to Puerto Vallarta John and I went on a Cantina Crawl with some Trip Advisor Puerto Vallarta forum contributors. It was really fun to meet some Trip Advisor people in person whose advice I've been following for, in some cases, a few years now. We had a great turnout of about 20 people. I meant to take more photos, but the whole night went by so quickly! If you have any other photos please send me a message and I can add them!

 Our Cantina Crawl leader JRinPV and crawler from Salem, OR. 
(Sorry, I can't recall your name! If you read this, please refresh my memory!)


 

We had a great time and look forward to returning to Puerto Vallarta again soon. I hope everyone else had fun too!

No comments:

Post a Comment