Friday, March 2, 2012

Curry and Noodles

We stopped by Curry and Noodles one night for dinner since we had to go down to Hopkins to drop off John's car to get fixed. I had read about it in a few places and thought it sounded like something different.

Only one other table was occupied when we arrived, but it is a pretty small place. I noticed a few people stop in to pick up carry out orders during our visit though. A couple other tables arrived while we were there but it was very quiet overall. The service was good and we did not wait for anyting or feel rushed.

They have a very expansive menu and I had a hard time deciding what to order. I ordered the tandoori chicken. It wad very tasty and had good flavor infused throughout the chicken pieces. They brought out a bowl of extra sauce, but it did not really need it since it had a lot of flavor on its own. It was presented attractively on a sizzling platter, but some of the chicken pieces became dried out sitting on the platter. I think I would order this item again though. I'd just remove the chicken from the platter as soon as it arrived at the table. We also ordered some garlic naan, which was very tasty with a lot of pieces of garlic sprinkled on top.
John ordered the garlic chicken and liked it a lot. The sauce was spicy, but not overly hot and he asked for it with medium spice. (They ask how spicy you want it when you order.) It came with white basamati rice that was very good with the garlic chicken.
Discounts: I have not seen any coupons or deals for Curry and Noodles. Their lunch buffet is probably a good value, but I have not had a chance to try it yet.

Curry and Noodles
802 Mainstreet, 
Hopkins, MN 55343-7627
952-681-7834
www.currynnoodles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment