Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Yum! Kitchen and Bakery

I can't believe I have not taken the time to write a post about Yum yet. It is probably one of my favorite places for a quick, casual meal. They have a great variety of items on the menu and everything is available for dine in or carry out. The dining room is bright and open, though it can be quite loud when they are busy.

On almost every visit I make to Yum I order the Grilled Chicken Club sandwich. I'm boring and predictable, but it is a perfect sandwich in so many ways, mostly becausee it is actually somewhat healthy. The sandwich contains a skinless, grilled chicken breast, bacon, lettuce, tomato, avocado and whole grain mustard on toasted whole grain bread. It comes with a side of house made potato chips, which are very light and crispy with just a touch of salt. The bread is freshly made in-house as well.

They have wide selection of bakery items available daily and selections change seasonally, but they always have a variety of breads, cakes, cupcakes and cookies available.


Discounts: I've never come across any coupons or discounts for Yum.
yum! Kitchen and Bakery
4000 Minnetonka Blvd
St. Louis Park, MN 55416

http://www.yumkitchen.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment