Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Angel Food Bakery & Coffee Bar

Hell's Kitchen has added a bakery just upstairs from the main restaurant called Angel Food Bakery and it opened just last week. I stopped in over lunch today and picked up a caramel and peanut brownie. It was very good with lots of soft caramel, peanuts and good chocolate flavor to the brownie. The nuts added a nice touch of salt to the caramel. I think it was $3.50 plus tax. It was a good size and quite filling.

They had a nice variety of other bakery items such as breads, doughnuts, muffins and croissants. Since it is pretty close to work I look forward to trying their other offerings in the future. I'll let you know if anything else I try is interesting!




Angel Food Bakery & Coffee Bar
86 S 9th St
Minneapolis, MN 55402
(612) 238-1435
www.angelfoodmn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment