Monday, May 21, 2012

Greek Grill & Cafe

I've been vistiing the Greek Grill once a week or once every other week for awhile now. I'd been going with co-workers to another place for gyros, but figured there had to better options. It is connected to the skyway so it is a great option, espcially in the winter time.
Of course the one time I take other people along with me, the gyros were just so-so. The pita on this visit was a little hard, like it had been sitting too long. I think sometimes they make them up ahead of time for the lunch rush. All the other times I have visited the gyros are actually really good. I like the french fries a lot as well, since they seem to be fresh cut fries and very crispy.
Tracy had the Greek salad and said it was really good. I got a side salad with my gyro on a later visit (forgot to take a picture though) and liked the salad a lot also. The dressing has good flavor and tehre was a nice amount of other vegeatbles in the salad.

I'm not sure that this is the best gyro in the skyway, but it is pretty good. I think additonal research will be required!


Greek Grill & Cafe
40 S. 7th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
P: 612.305.9163
http://www.greekgrillandcafe.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment