Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Get Sauced Food Truck

Very quick post today on a food truck visit last week. I finally tried the Get Sauced truck. I ordered the chicken satay rice bowl which had curry chicken, coconut rice, pickled cucumbers, peanut sauce and a sweet chili sauce on it. The portion was huge and I could not finish it. The chicken was very juicy and flavorful and I liked the different sauces too. I did not really think the two different worked together very well, but separately they were good.

Next time I visit I need to try their Mexican corn dish. I saw someone ahead of me get it and it looks great. It was basically corn, with cheese and chili powder, but removed from the corn cob for easier consumption.



Get Sauced Food Truck
http://chefdrivencompanies.com/
Twitter: @ChefDrivenCo

No comments:

Post a Comment