Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Tea House - Minneapolis skyway

Sorry for the long layoff from the blog recently. I think I lost a bit of motivation after writing the last post on the Las Vegas trip. Those long posts always take a lot of work. And I have not been anywhere all that interesting. We went to one new place for food and trivia and I forgot to take photos of all of our food.

I did stop by Tea House for lunch the other day. I've been going here regularly for awhile now actually. The food is consistently good and quite inexpensive. I had the kung pao chicken with a couple of cream cheese won tons and fried rice on my last visit. Most Asian food in the skyway is sub-par to say the least, but Tea House is pretty good. The won tons are crispy and the kung pao chicken actually has some flavor. It is still made ahead and still not the absolute greatest, but for fast skyway lunches, Tea House is about the best around. The only negative is that is is far away form my office, so it is not ideal if I want to run out for a quick bite.



Tea House
2nd Floor in The Towle Building
330 South 2nd Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55401
Tel: (612) 343-2133
www.ourteahouse.com/
Hours: Monday-Friday: 10:30 a.m.-2:00 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment