Monday, July 15, 2013

Sushi Fix - 2013 Food Truck Season

The Sushi Fix truck is back on the streets of Minneapolis to my great joy. I have not had the chance to visit the new Sushi Fix restaurant yet, but I need to get out there soon. At least the truck is bringing high quality sushi downtown again.

On this visit I had the lunch special, which is 4 pieces of nigiri sushi and a roll of the day. They did not have a special, so I was able to pick off the menu, so I went with the spicy tuna roll. Everything was excellent-- very fresh tasting. For the nigiri I think I got two types of tuna, salmon and shrimp.




Here is a link to a post I did on Sushi Fix from last year:
http://whereshouldwegomsp.blogspot.com/2012/08/sushi-fix-truck.html


Sushi Fix
www.sushifix.net
Twitter: @SushiFix

No comments:

Post a Comment