Thursday, September 19, 2013

Rusty Taco truck


I was in the mood for some fish tacos the other day so I went to see if any of the food trucks had fish tacos available. I ended up trying the Rusty Taco truck.

I ordered a fish taco and a shrimp taco.  The fish taco had a light breading, with chipotle creama, red cabbage and cilantro. The shrimp taco also had a light breading with a spicy baja sauce, cabbage and cilantro. Both tacos were good, though I think I liked the shrimp taco better as the sauce had more flavor and spice.  I thought both tacos were quite good,  but I was disappointed the tacos did not come with any chips or salsa. I guess there is an extra charge for chips. As a result I did not think the tacos were a very good value. For two tacos the price was $7, which seems a bit steep to me with no chips.





Rusty Taco
Twitter: @rustytacomn
http://www.rustytacomn.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment