Friday, September 6, 2013

Topolo Tacos truck


I think I have been neglecting the food trucks in Minneapolis this summer. I had better get back out there before they are gone!

I tried the newer Topolo Tacos truck the other day since I was in the mood for tacos. I think this truck has been out on the streets since June.


I had the carne asada tacos and they were quite good. I liked the fact that the tacos came with a side of chips and salsa. A selection of salsas are available to try as well. The green one was tomatillo based and the red one was pretty spicy, but not overly so.  These are authentic Mexican style tacos, so don’t expect lettuce or cheddar cheese on them. My tacos has some cilantro, radishes and crumbled Mexican cheese on them. Overall, I liked the Topolo tacos and I’ve like to go back and try a few other menu items like the elotes and other types of meat fillings for tacos.

The truck is very bright and colorful.


Note: The website only provides an image and a phone number. No menu or twitter information. The truck can usually be found on Marquette Avenue in downtown Minneapolis around lunch time.

Topolo Tacos
http://topolotacos.com/
763-257-7802
https://www.facebook.com/Topolotacos


No comments:

Post a Comment