Friday, March 28, 2014

Yum! Kitchen and Bakery Brunch

John and I stopped at Yum for breakfast on Sunday. I think we have visited for their brunch in the past and I thought it was OK, but nothing too memorable. But the rest of their food is great, so we wanted to give it another try.

We both had the Southwest chicken scramble and it was really wonderful. It had scrambled eggs with chicken, avocado, pepper jack cheese, pico de gallo and tortillas on the side. It was served atop the potato hash, which is potatoes cut into small cubes and cooked with onions, red peppers and green peppers. I liked that the potatoes in the potato hash were cut into such small pieces as were the peppers and onions. All of the components were cooked to a perfect doneness. There was not a lot of chicken in my scramble, but what was there was flavorful. I wished there had more been more of the avocado sauce on top as well. Regardless, there was plenty of food on the plate and I could not finish it all.

Yes, we ordered the same thing and yes, you needed to see another photo of it! 

Breakfast is served daily from 7-11am. I think Yum has moved higher on our list for breakfast options now. Plus the whole visit was pretty fast, which can be nice on the weekends when you have things to get done!


Yum! Kitchen and Bakery
4000 Minnetonka Blvd
St. Louis Park, MN 55416
http://www.yumkitchen.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment