Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Butcher Salt food truck

I visited the Butcher Salt food truck last summer when it was fairly new. I went back recently to try their topped hash browns. I think I need to continue to work my way through their menu as everything is really very good.

The topped hash browns include hash browns, bacon, pepper jack cheese, rosemary, sautéed peppers, onions,  tomatoes and an over easy egg. There is a lot of stuff going on here but it all works great together. The hash browns were a nice mix of crispy and less well done and the toppings were cooked well, not over done at all. I was not sure I’d be filled up after eating just this, but I was. It is a great selection if you want to share or are not that hungry. It would have been way too much with a slider or something else.

Here’s a link to my previous post, it still pertains as the menu is essentially the same:
http://whereshouldwegomsp.blogspot.com/2014/08/butcher-salt.html


Butcher Salt truck
Twitter: @ButcherSalt
http://www.butchersalt.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment