Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Pad Ga-Pow

There has not been anywhere to get pad thai in the skyways since Sawatdee closed several years ago. I spotted anew place in the Highland Court building recently and it looked promising. It is in the former location of Sky Bites and seems to have undergone a paint job and menu change mainly.

Other menu items include pho, noodle soups and salads. I took a photo of the menu since I could not find a website for this restaurant. Combo #1 $6.99 is one item plus white rice, Combo #2 is two items plus white rice for $8.99, Combo #3 is three items plus white rice for $10.99, Soups are pho and are $8.99 and salads are $8.99. They also have cream cheese wontons and egg rolls available.
 Chili paste and other sauces to season and spice the entrees. 
My co-worker and I both tried the pad thai. This is the single order, but you could double or triple your order or add other entrees. I thought the portion was perfect for lunch, my co-worker would have liked a larger potion, but he did not realize he could have doubled the order. The flavor of the pad thai noodles was very good and I thought there was a good amount of chicken. The best part was all of the fresh chili sauces available to season and spice your pad thai as desired.

I thought the food was very good and I look forward to going back and trying more items. It certainly fills a void in the culinary scene, in the Minneapolis skyways at least.


Pad Ga-Pow
811 LaSalle Ave
Minneapolis, MN
Highland Bank Court building


No comments:

Post a Comment