Thursday, June 30, 2016

Avenida

Avenida opened early this spring along 394 and I wondered if it was any good, but I had not seen or heard a single thing about it. We visited with John's sister recently. We stopped in on a Friday night around dinnertime and ended up being seated right away.

I had a margarita sol, it was decent.
Kelly had the panchito margarita
John had the Churrassco a g.rilled hanger steak, fried yucca, and chimichurri.
Kelly had beef chaufa a Peruvian fried rice, bean sprouts, broccoli, red pepper, scrambled egg.
I had pollo a la diabla boneless chicken breast strips, garlic marinated, spicy chili de arbol sauce, served with rice, black beans. It was not very spicy and I would not order again.

The service was acceptable, but not impressive, and a bit slow at the end of our visit. Overall, the food was average and overpriced for the quality and portion sizes. I don't think any of us were very impressed and I doubt we will be rushing to return.

Deals & Discounts: Happy hour is offered daily from 3-6pm. Current offerings include drink specials starting at $4.

Avenida
11390 Wayzata Blvd
Minnetonka, MN 55305
Phone:(952) 977-9888
http://avenidamn.com



No comments:

Post a Comment