Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Lake & Irving Brunch

John and I went to Lake and Irving for brunch recently and I realized I have not done a post on their brunch. We’ve made it back here now and then for dinner or lunch, but I don’t think we’ve had their brunch before.

I had the breakfast sandwich with Lowry Hills sausage patty, bacon, sous vide scrambled egg, American cheese, shallot aioli, brioche, breakfast potatoes. I was not crazy about the breakfast potatoes, but they were crisp and had some rosemary, slat and other seasoning on them. Once I added some hot sauce they were great.

John had the garden scramble with 3 eggs, Sonoma chevre, baby spinach, shiitake mushrooms, tomatoes, wild rice wheat toast, breakfast potatoes. I did not get to try a bite. It disappeared too quickly. It must have been delicious.

The service was just fine and the food arrived pretty quickly. As usual, a great visit.


Lake & Irving
1513 W Lake St
Minneapolis, MN 55408
(612) 354-2453
http://www.lakeandirving.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment