Friday, March 20, 2020

Tequila Butcher

Our second visit to Tequila Butcher was much more successful than our first attempt. The first time, we were quoted a 2 hour wait, so we went elsewhere. The second time, I arrived early and put in my name. I tried to call ahead to get my name on the waitlist, but the phone was either busy or not answered. I was quoted 45 minutes In think. I also managed to get a place to sit at the bar, so that helped make the wait better. I wish I had taken pictures of my drink, but I totally forgot. Trust me, the drinks are good. Order a cocktail. They have some interesting selections. They have a huge variety of tequila, so if that is your thing, this is your place.

We started with the queso fundido with quest, pico and chorizo and fresh tortilla chips. 

Kelly had the Pork Tacos with smoked pork, pickled onion, quest fresco and salsa. 

Michele had the Chicken Nachos with chips, pico, chihuahua cheese and smoked chicken.

I had the Brisket gorditas. The gorditas themselves were quite dense. The smoked pork was quite good though. These were also topped with pickled onion, quest fresco and salsa.

Once we got a table the service and food were all great. It just requires a long wait to get in right now, I suppose since it is a new place.



Tequila Butcher
590 W 79th St
Chanhassen, MN 55317
Phone: (952) 934-6127
http://www.tequilabutcher.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment