Sunday, March 1, 2020

Stockmen's Truck Stop

I think the Stockmen’s Truck Stop made it onto our list of potential places to try because Heavy Table had a post on it several years ago. Well, it is still there and still a solid choice for decent breakfast food.  It really is a truck stop with a little diner. Most of the other diners seemed to be regulars and know one another and the servers as well. We seated ourselves and the server came to take our drink order right away.

John had hamburger steak, eggs, hash browns and toast.

I had bacon, eggs and hash browns. The food was all good and arrived quickly. The portions were generous as well.

I’m not sure Stockmen’s is worth the drive across town, but the food and service are solid. It is not fancy, but you can’t go wrong here either. If you live in the area it is certainly worth checking out.



Stockmen's Truck Stop
501 Farwell Ave
South St Paul, MN 55075
Phone: (651) 455-3044


2 comments:

  1. We used to go there as a kid. The shakes were my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. mobile plant

    ReplyDelete