Monday, November 23, 2020

Bad Rooster Food Truck

Bad Rooster truck was at a brewery near our place. They were one of the few trucks out and about this past summer. I think they are still out and about actually. They seem to have a good following and draw decent crowds.

I believe I had the Mother Clucker sandwich. Crispy hand-breaded chicken tossed in honey hot sauce, topped w/ B&B slaw on a buttery brioche bun. I think I had the medium sauce. It is a sizable sandwich but I found it super messy to eat and the sauce was spicy but quite sweet. The fries were OK as they were waffle fries, but I did not love the breading and seasoning on them. 
John had the chicken tenders with cluck sauce. The breading is quite thin. 

Overall, the food was OK, but I'm not sure we'd seek it out again. The prices are on par with a full service restaurant. The sandwich basket was $16 and the tenders with no side was $12. 


Bad Rooster Food Truck
https://www.badrooster.com
https://twitter.com/badroostertruck


No comments:

Post a Comment