Monday, November 16, 2020

The Gnome Craft Pub

We visited the newly reopened Gnome Craft Pub in St Paul, now with an expanded patio and revised menu.  The patio is very nice and had nicely spaced tables. I believe we had made a reservation ahead of time. 

I started with a drink called Gnome Sleep Tonight with cold press coffee, Jameson, amaretto, sweetened condensed milk and coco nibs.  The drink was great and I appreciated the tiki glass. 
John had the beef barbados sandwich with sugar brined horseradish, caramelized onions, topped with raclette served on a crispy roll. 

I had the carved we t pork sandwich with slow roasted pork with au jus and topped with giardiniera and raclette served on a crispy roll. I'm not sure I was crazy about the raclettte cheese on everything. It was OK, but did not have tons of flavor either. 

The service was great for our visit. We didn't have any issues and enjoyed our visit a lot. 

I feel like we've visited St Paul a lot this summer. Probably because the traffic levels in town are considerably less than normal, so it was much easier to get to St Paul than normal. Maybe a good thing about the pandemic....   


The Gnome Craft Pub
498 Selby Ave
St Paul, MN 55102
Phone: (651) 219-4233
https://www.thegnomepub.com


No comments:

Post a Comment