Monday, July 9, 2012

Sushi Fix Food truck

I finally went to check out the Sushi Fix truck the other day. I admit, I was a bit hesitant to order sushi from a truck. I read a few reviews that said it was great, so I decided to just give it a try. They had someone standing on the sidewalk outside of the truck to answer questions and take your order. He was very nice and helpful and not at all intimidating.

Distinctive carrying case for your sushi!
I ordered the Crunchy Spicy Tuna roll. Oh my. This was a wonderful sushi roll. It has spicy tuna, cucumber and avocado inside with tempura flakes for the crunch. The fish was very fresh tasting, the rice had a great flavor and I especially liked the sauce. I'll be the first to admit, this was not a cheap sushi roll. It was $13. So the price will slow me down a bit in returning. But I think it is a lot better than the sushi I've had from skyway shops, which are cheaper, but I think they use lower quality ingredients.

I would like to go back soon and try the seaweed salad. I've read about it and it sounds great, but they were out of it on my visit.


Sushi Fix
www.sushifix.net
Twitter: @SushiFix

No comments:

Post a Comment