Monday, July 30, 2012

Dandelion Kitchen

Sorry I have not posted much in the last couple of weeks. Its been madness at work. So just a quick post to share a great sandwich I had last week for lunch from Dandelion Kitchen. Below is the ham and brie sandwich. Wow, this was great! I think I had tried it last summer, but it has been improved since then. The bread seems to be freshly made milk bread, which I love since it is very rich and fluffy. There was a lot of meat in the sandwich and this was not just plain old lunch meat. Seemed to be freshly sliced, roasted ham. There are also fresh greens, brie cheese, sliced apples, fig mustarda and whole grain mustard. I love the sweet, sour and salty combination of the ham, cheese, apples and mustard together.

The sandwich is a larger size now too. I found it to be quite filling. And one complaint I often hear from friends and co-workers regarding food truck fare is that the portions are small and the prices seem high. I paid $8.00 for this, and I think it was a good value. I'd never make a sandwich this elaborate for myself anyway!

I need to go back soon and try their BLT again as well. I had that last year and loved it!



Dandelion Kitchen food truck
http://dandelionkitchen.com/
Twitter: @DandelionKitchen
Almost always located on IDS Plaza on Nicollet Mall (M-F)

No comments:

Post a Comment