Thursday, October 31, 2013

The best birthday dining deals

In honor of my birthday today I thought I would do a short rundown of the best birthday dining deals available. Everyone has a birthday so everyone is eligible! I am not including free dessert deals as I don’t consider that to be a great value.

Free entrees unless otherwise noted:
Benihana - $30 credit – best deal out there in my opinion
Houlihan’s – up to $15 value
Don Pablos - $10 value
Noodles and Company
Tony Roma’s - $15.99 value
Park Tavern – free large 3 topping pizza
Red Robin – free burger
Perkin’s – free magnificent seven breakfast
Chevy’s Fresh Mex – free entree
Sunshine Factory  - buy one get one free
Lion’s Tap – free regular hamburger
Famous Dave’s – buy one entrĂ©e get one 50% off

I’ve listed the deals above in order from best deal to less desirable deal. I must admit, I consider anything free a pretty good deal, but some are certainly better than others!

Lunches downtown:
Which wich – free small sandwich
Au Bon Pain – free sandwich
Panera – free dessert
Starbucks – free drink – good for birthday month
Caribou Coffee – free drink – offer good only on your birthday

Retail deals:
Godiva - $10 off any purchase

The best way to sign up for the birthday clubs for any of the restaurants listed above is to visit their websites and join any birthday club or loyalty club offered. Then, just wait for your birthday to roll around and watch the deals come in!

Also, if you know of a great birthday deal I have missed, please mention it in the comments below.


No comments:

Post a Comment