Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Velee Deli truck

I think this will likely be my last food truck post of the season. The trucks are wrapping things up for the year and most of the good ones are already off the streets. But a few remain, and one of them is the Vellee Deli truck.


I’ve visited the Vellee Deli truck before for burritos. The post is here if you'd like more information: http://whereshouldwegomsp.blogspot.com/2012/05/vellee-deli.html 

But I don’t think I have remembered to take a photos of their very delicious quesadillas. They offer a couple types of quesadillas one vegetarian and one chicken. I tried the Dragon Melt quesadilla with chicken, shallots, cilantro, lime, queso cheese and baja sauce. It also comes with a side of sour cream. I added two kicks to it as well, which is their spicy sauce. Last time I got just one kick and it was not spicy at all. This time, I could certainly taste the kicker sauce! The exterior of the quesadilla was pleasantly crunchy and it has a lot of fillings inside. It is definitely enough to fill me up at lunch, but I tend to eat smaller portions at lunch time.




Vellee Deli
http://velleedeli.com/
Twitter: @velleedeli

No comments:

Post a Comment